Seth n Tessa...GET THAT VIDIO ON YOU TUBE!!!! HILARIOUS!!!! Today looks like the day you guys....I am certainly ready to be a fat farty gramma!!! Lar is worried about his little girl! She's one tough cookie with a great husband on her side...although he sounds quite tired! HA! Wait....that is something that lasts a lifetime! God bless each of you and special prayers for the little one!
New photos are so CUTE! Boy he just gets more and more handsome and I can attest to the fact that he is one happy sweet boy most all the time!!! I misss him...oh, and the mom n dad too...Oma Jooj
The looming cloud of death
-
None of us know when our last days will be. None of us know when our
child’s last days will be. All of us should treat life like it is precious
and tre...
Henry is walking!
-
Henry started taking 3-4 steps the first week in Jan. He has now started
walking across the room and for longer periods. He is 14 months now. He
still sc...
Seth n Tessa...GET THAT VIDIO ON YOU TUBE!!!! HILARIOUS!!!! Today looks like the day you guys....I am certainly ready to be a fat farty gramma!!! Lar is worried about his little girl! She's one tough cookie with a great husband on her side...although he sounds quite tired! HA! Wait....that is something that lasts a lifetime! God bless each of you and special prayers for the little one!
ReplyDeleteI want that duck!
ReplyDeleteNew photos are so CUTE! Boy he just gets more and more handsome and I can attest to the fact that he is one happy sweet boy most all the time!!! I misss him...oh, and the mom n dad too...Oma Jooj
ReplyDelete